About this course
The future of design is digital. This course was designed to get graphic designers up to speed on the latest and greatest digitally focused projects so they can expand their skill set and offer more services.
- Employees or Employers that need to gain skills in graphic design so you can produce graphics and print materials for your company.
- Beginners that want to start a career as a graphic designer.
- Entrepreneurs that plan to start their own business or become a freelancer.
- Anyone that wants to learn how to take their creative ideas and put them into a print or digital format.
250 Euro / 30.000 ALL
- Installing Photoshop
- Introduction to Photoshop
- Workspace Customization/ Adding and Resetting your own workspace
- Raster Images
- Working with Layers
- Others (Retouching Images)
- Using Photoshop
- Basic knowledge of Illustrator operation and use.
- Understanding and working on artboard.
- Creating and editing objects / shapes with the right tools.
- Practical with drawing tools and pen tool.
- Creating paths editing them and combining to create a logo.
- Works with colors, strokes and gradients.
- Organization of layers. combination of snaps / overlap artworks.
- A shortcut guide to speed up work.
- Using 2D effects, filters, and text / shape effects.
- Export methods / formats for print / web.
- Practical methods to easily create brochures, logos, business cards, banners.
- Build a document in InDesign, its type and options.
- Methods of text casting.
- Typography and text placement details.
- Work with images and word processing.
Creating structure, flowing text, interacting with images.
- Examining documents, printing.
- Text placement around images and shapes.
- Guide to the development of web pages and their interactions.
A desire to learn design, whether for a job or for a hobby – design is for everyone!
The length of this course is 45 hours held in 20 sessions. This course is held in the evenings twice a week from 2.5 hours each session. Course is taught in Albanian or English language. All training materials are distributed online.